Thursday, February 09, 2006

Class Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

It was another wild day in animation class as usual. Today's lesson--anticipation!
I couldn't have anticipated that Thomas could say so many dumb things, or that the majority of the students prefer pirates to ninjas. I prefer robots personally, especially the giant variety. I also didn't 'anticipate' getting to impale fellow students with my prof's sword! Ok, maybe I just pretended to impale them, but Pahl did have a sword.

We also contemplated what would happen if Chuck Norris were to fight his evil twin or future self.
Wow. Mulford gets 6 F's.

My animation came out better than I expected, even though I stayed up all night rushing to finish it. It features a fat, busty fox trying to grab my chicken/gryphon hybrid character. She eventually just eats him--he's full of tasty lovin'!

Here's my chicken character pegging Thomas in the face with a book.




Good times.

Overall, I had a great day, well worth losing all but 3 hours of sleep.

No comments: