Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Case of the Blahs

Unfortunately, I am feeling really shitty and unmotivated right now. I'm trying to finish cleaning up my animation HW but I can't help feeling really apathetic about it. Blah.

Maya Animation class is going better now. Last HW I modeled a dragon and a giraffe; much better than my crappy pear house. Blah.



I'm doing a bit better in figure drawing too; the techniques Mike shows me really help. Trying to keep next week's HW from sucking as much as last week's. Blah.

Blah blah, freaking blah. I hope I'm not burning out.

1 comment:

Mike Manley said...

All work and no play dull the artist my dear!balance is important, you have to release the tension, have fun! Art is about having fun too...
Go see a bad movie and laugh.

This time every year students feel like this. Also try drawing something totally unrelated to any assignment, it will help. You are doing good work at school right now and I can see the growth week to week.

Mike