Saturday, February 11, 2006

Best Day EVER!!!!!

Today was the Corcoran trip I was really looking forward to. It was a blast! Luckily the snow held off until we left.

Thirteen of us piled into a van early this morning and drove from Wilmington to D.C. The ride wasn't as bad or as long as I had expected it to be.

Corcoran is a very nice school and I really think I would enjoy going there. A lot of the group was really excited about the facilities and how nice the dorms were!
I'm pleased that they have a good scholarship program; I really hope I can get one.

The whole ride up and back we talked nonstop. I enjoyed it because I don't get a lot of time to socialize. I threw a couple of snowballs at Thomas at a rest stop, too. There's nothing like pelting your fellow students with snowballs.

The Corcoran is a museum school, and it has a beautiful gallery for historical art work and considerable space for student work.





There are also many beautiful examples of sculpture and architecture on the campus.





I was really inspired by the work in the digital media class. I want to pursue creating animations for music videos. Time to get back to the animation homework!
Overall, I think everyone had a good time!

2 comments:

Mike Manley said...

Jess, Glad to hear the trip went so well. It seems you have a lot of choices now as far as school goes. I look forward to seeing these "rock videos" you talk about :-)

Echo Shi Volla said...

Hey Jess glad you had fun there !!