Friday, February 24, 2006

Bye Bye Blahs

I think I am over the 'blahs'. My animation came out fairly nice. The secondary action on the cape and the fat fox's boobs was surprisingly good.


Damn amateur photograpy skills! I got my slides back today and most of them don't look good enough to send to colleges. One more shoot aught to do it--it seems like F2.8 with shutter speed 60 is working( I hope that is right). At least they didn't turn out like the last four rolls I made--the film never advanced in the camera, so I got $40 worth of black film back from the camera shop.

The new puppy, who is now called Ginger, is happily peeing all over the carpet. She doesn't like the designated "wee-wee" spot, so she'll dart over to a spot near the door and pee before you can catch her. She is still insanely cute, though.

No comments: