Sunday, August 27, 2006

You can get it on EBAY!

This weekend I finally decided enough was enough--I HAD to get some freaking DJ equipment before school started or I was going to explode! I have been bidding like crazy on Ebay for all the equipment I'll need, and the prices are really reasonable.
I also bought a ton of new records, including some from Pendulum, London Elektricity, and Klute.

While on the subject of Ebay, I am selling four pieces of my artwork--three drawings and a sculpture--in a few auctions! Please feel free to check it out! Search 'Jessica Taylor' and you should find all four. Better get them cheap now before I'm famous ;)!




Here are some more figure drawings from last Tuesday. Drawing was difficult again due to the lack of decent lighting.



Here is a drawing I did in Mike Manley's figure drawing class at DCAD. I decided to clean up the pencils and I'm going to finish it this week and ink it.
I bought a copy of "The Art of Comic Book Inking" and it has helped me understand
the inking process better.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I think the above figures are great! I see an improvement since the last time I went to figure drawing with you. The camel reminds me of work done by, feric, I think he graduated for SVA a few years ago, you should google him, his stuff is amazing & mechanical, I think you'll like his work!