Saturday, April 15, 2006

RISD Drawings

I finished these a while ago but never got around to posting them. These are the Drawings I sent to Rhode Island School of Design.
The drawings could be abstract, so I decided to take them in that direction since my portfolio is so direct-observation heavy.



The bike drawing. I made a compostion of the bike parts.



The interior drawing. I decided to draw an 'interior of the mind'. Its a crazy idea, I hope admissions likes it. The gears make up a brain-like shape, suggesting someone who is always thinking or working.



The optional drawing. I wish I nad more time to come up with an interesting concept for this one. I had to settle for a direct obervation drawing of a tripod. I tried to create an interesting composition.

1 comment:

Bonaia said...

These are awesome. Hope classes are going good for ya'.